Research Paper Services
What is a Research paper?
A research paper is an in-depth, systematic investigation of a specific topic. Research papers are intended to demonstrate your understanding of the different concepts and ideas that you have studied about the subject matter at hand. Research papers should give readers an idea of what you know about the topic, how well you understand it, and what other areas could be explored.
A research paper is, in most cases, written as a stand-alone document and may be submitted with or without the student’s participation in an interactive discussion about the topic. It can be assigned as work either to help students develop their analytical and critical thinking skills or to assess student comprehension of the material that was discussed throughout the course.
Types of Research Papers
There are many different types of research papers, but the most common ones are analytical, argumentative, and persuasive.
- An analytical research paper breaks down a topic or idea into its component parts, evaluates the information, and presents the findings in a clear and concise manner.
- An argumentative research paper presents an opinion backed by evidence to persuade readers to accept the author’s point of view.
- A persuasive research paper attempts to convince readers to adopt a particular point of view or take a specific action.
Structure of a Research paper
The structure of a research paper is typically based on the scientific method. Still, it can also be adapted to other research papers such as argumentative or analytical essays. The typical structure of a research paper includes an introduction, body, and conclusion.
A research paper is typically divided into five sections: introduction, literature review, methods, results, and discussion. However, some documents may only have three or four areas.
Know what you are writing. After you name your paper, if possible, write a short description and draw a picture of the topic so you can remember it later on. You might also want to include keywords or key phrases in your title to make your work more manageable for your professor/instructor/teacher to find later on.
Intro (must be an exciting hook)
After naming your paper and giving a quick summary of what it’s about, you need to catch the reader’s attention by using an introduction paragraph that is either fact-based or opinion-based. Don’t use both fact and opinion in the same sentence if possible.
Body (must be organized)
The body of your paper is where you get into depth about your topic. It would help if you organized each paragraph (ideally) in order of when things happened, when they were discovered, etc. Also, make sure the topics covered in the body are relevant to what you say.
Your conclusion should restate your opinion/argument, summarize the main points made in the intro and body (if needed), and include how readers can take action or learn from their mistakes after reading this paper. It’s ideal if it leaves readers thinking about what was written instead of just ending abruptly.
«customwritingtutor helped me so much this semester. I was really struggling in my classes and the workload for my pre-med major was really intense. I couldn't always make it to the lectures so the tutors here helped me understand concepts I had missed.»
A research paper should always end with a reference page that includes all sources used throughout the writing process. This can consist of books, articles, interviews, etc. Each source should have a corresponding in-text citation that appears in the body of your paper.
10 Tips on How to Write an Effective Research Paper
A research paper is a very important piece of academic writing, and it can be quite difficult to write an effective one. Here are 10 tips to help you get started:
- Always be organized. Make sure you have a clear outline of what you plan to write before you start writing. This will help ensure that your paper flows smoothly and that you don’t forget any important points.
- Start with a strong introduction. The introduction is the first impression your readers will have of your paper, so it’s important to make it count. Make sure you introduce your topic and state your thesis clearly.
- Write body paragraphs that support your thesis. The body paragraphs of your paper should provide specific examples and information that support your thesis.
- Use quotes and other evidence to back up your claims. You should always include other people’s ideas in your paper, especially if they prove you right, so be sure to quote them correctly and give them credit by citing them properly. This is especially important for websites, as the material found on the Internet may not be reliable sources of information.
- Make sure you edit and proofread carefully before submitting it for a grade or publication. Always check your work twice: once with a quick read-through and again with a thorough editing process where you pay extra attention to grammar and organization – this will help ensure that you don’t miss any mistakes that could lower your grade or impact your credibility as a writer.
- Use spell check, but don’t rely on it entirely. Spell check is an excellent tool to use when trying to find mistakes in your work, but it’s no substitute for carefully proofreading by an actual person – so do both!
- Be prepared to follow the writing requirements of individual professors and/or publications – they may have specific guidelines that you need to be aware of before beginning the writing process.
- Make sure you understand the topic of your paper before you start researching – this will help ensure that you avoid any confusion down the road and that all information included in your research paper has a purpose.
- Avoid plagiarism by always properly citing your sources. Plagiarism is a serious academic offense and can lead to expulsion from school or even legal trouble.
- Have fun with it! A research paper can be a challenging but rewarding experience, so take your time and enjoy the process.
These are just a few tips to help you get started on writing an effective research paper. For more information, be sure to check out our comprehensive guide on how to write a research paper. Good luck!
Guarantees of Our Research Paper Writing Services
- We never resell or reuse papers that have been written for other clients
- We guarantee that your paper will be plagiarism-free
- We guarantee that all of our writers are experts in the subjects they write about
- We guarantee that your paper will be delivered on time, no matter how tight the deadline maybe
- We offer a money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your paper.